Sunday 10 June 2012

Black and back n gone



Its summer time, and vacations are on. But not for me. Have been Interning, so its pretty hectic and boring too. I love my work, but the whole 9:30-5:30 is so not my thing. :|
Anyway, today, I was totally bored and so decided to mix and match and click-click  in the hot afternoon. =D
Wore a pair of jeans that I adore cause I still fit into them, even though it is 4 years old now! Yes! :D
With this Beautiful Lace top I picked up few months back from  a shop and
I am wearing my new pair of heels here, got them like a week back! Yay! =D
In accessories I am donning my fav 'Mirror Ring' (That is what I call it) cause you can totally see your face in it. :P
The pictures were taken at my terrace.









Photography Credits : Debjyoti Das ( whatiamandwhatido.blogspot.com )

Blue Jeans : Levi's
Lace Top : Lindex
Black Heels : Carlton London
Mirror Ring : Splash








No comments:

Post a Comment