Sunday 14 October 2012

Till the end of time..




Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favorite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!




People! Hope the weekend was great for all of you and you have been enjoying the beautiful weather! :)


I certainly have been, and today's post is about one of my music obsessions. 
It is 'Lana Del Rey' and her songs! What a beauty she is! 



Her voice, her style, everything is so 60s, another reason for too much love. ^.^
And her songs, couldn't relate more to the them! 
I have this weird obsession with such grieved and gloomy songs! (Okay, do not judge me now!) :/

You should totally listen to her songs if you haven't. Okay, not for the sorrowful, but the beautiful sung lyrics!

Here is the list of my fav 5 : 

1. Born to die
2. Summertime Sadness
3. Blue Jeans
4. Never let me go
5. Serial killer

And now, here is what I wore, a couple of days back. :)













New posts about music as well as my new buys coming up soon! So, keep it dazzling and like my page here on Facebook. :D


Photography Credits : Debjyoti Das




7 comments:

  1. Ha ha. . ""Blue jeans, white shirt
    Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn""
    Awesome..

    I didn't know this was your inspiration for the shoot :)
    Great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wasn't exactly the inspiration, came across my head later, and also thank you for the awesome clicks Mr. Photographer! :*

      Delete
  2. That's a mean pair of denims you have on girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard the song.. serial killer! Love it!
    And the look too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, love that song! :D
      And thanks Nammi ma'am, so good to see you here, finally! ^.^

      Delete
  4. Thank you Sita, also thank you for visiting! =)

    ReplyDelete