Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wrecked beauty






Hello people!
I recently bought this neck piece which I is a new fav in my collection! Bought it from this place which has really old stuff, and at first look you wouldn't exactly find something nice, but dig in and the place has got some amazing clothes, and jewels that can be dazzle up a regular black t-shirt or any plain ensemble! 
I was leaving when this piece hanging in the corner caught my eyes and I knew it is coming home with me! :D

Its not really in a good condition though, but the it was totally irresistible to me.


I am wearing it here with a plain black t shirt, black tights and a denim shirt.











Photography Credits : Debjyoti Das


Find my blog here on Facebook! :)

And keep it dazzling! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment