Sunday 25 November 2012

Days go by




I have not been getting much time lately, lost my phone, my laptop has given up, too much work in college as the semester gets over in like a month. And then couldn't update my blog because of some technical issue!

And meanwhile, I have thinking a lot about life, how it has changed so much for me, how it has changed me so much, how it changes people, and things and your thinking process. 

It just amuses me how things affect us without even us realising it. And someday in the middle of this journey called life, you stop, take out a moment and look back only to find out that its all so different. 

Well, I have not lost it, just been doing a lot of thinking lately. :P

Anyhow, I took out sometime to get some pictures clicked, and this is what I wore a few days back.

Got this dress from a thrift store, absolutely love the Oriental-ish curves of the ever green Paisley motifs. 
The bag here is quite old, I bought it when I was in the 11th std. I knew it was coming home with me, the moment I set my eyes on it, totally love the print! :D


Teamed it up with my Mirror ring and the Black flat shoes, and my darling Denim shirt for a very 'Take it easy and relaxed' look.

In the second look, I am wearing it with my black cropped jacket, instead of the Denim shirt. 

Here are the pictures : 

















Photography Credits : Abhishek Srivastava

Find me here on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/razzledazzlepickle


6 comments:

  1. I loved the second look.. You look very cute in that one.
    Its fun sometimes to stop and look back at our life... Its like 'Revelations Time'...


    Following your Blog!!

    Hope you get time to visit mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shivali! :)
      Yeah, true!

      Sure, I will and thank you for following. :)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing with those nerdy specs...
    Love your look....u look fab!

    Tanya
    Giveaway:Win Victoria's Secrets Goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanya! You love these glasses, don't you! ^.^

      Love

      Delete
  3. Love both the looks. Very comfortable I must say. your's is quite an interesting blog:)

    Following you now.

    Love,
    Eccentric Connoisseur
    http://www.eccentricconnoisseur.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      Your words mean a lot, keep visiting. :)

      Much love
      Ritu

      Delete