Saturday 16 February 2013

For my undying love



The bewitching fashion of the 70s!
Totally love this glamorous era, just cannot get over the obsession, the Wide-legged, Flared jeans, Disco style, Cigarette-legged jeans, The hippie look, Three piece suit, Jumpsuits, Large sunglasses, everything that has been a major fashion hit, evolved during the 1960-1970s.

And the beautiful songs, they take to some other world. And get me so overwhelmed with these mixed emotions I cannot explain! :P

Oh, how I wish of being a part of this era, or at least keep visiting now and then, like time travel! ^^

I feel so strongly connected to this glamorous period. Okay, now I am all jittery, and will not stop if I don't now. :/

So, now enjoy the pictures.

This is for my love, the undying love for the 70s. :)













Palazzo Pants : Myntra.com
White Crop Top : Tibetan Plaza
Mirror Ring : Splash
Block Heels : Tibetan Plaza
Pearl Necklace : DIY


Photography : Debjyoti Das

PS : So happy to tell you all that I have been featured in The Students Magazine, take a look here.

2 comments:

  1. Too much light in the pics..But loving your look anyway...The touch of pearls is awesome...


    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rupa, glad you liked it! :)
      And about the light, that is how I wanted it, with the little dreamy effect. ^^

      Delete