Sunday 16 June 2013

Thinking about you, bout us



I am still in the 'Quiet phase', given I have not been getting much time to relax. Never understood why were weekends such a big deal for people, and now after living the office life and travelling for 4-5 hours everyday, I surely do. :P
Yeah, I have complaining too much about the same thing. Well, I absolutely love the work, but then hate the fact that I have no time left in a day to do anything else.

Also, life has been very chaotic lately, emotionally, totally collapsed into it! :/

After all this, still have something to be happy about! The look! :)
And that reminds me, I have been observing a change in my taste lately, like a style evolution in process, ever since I got the haircut! Well, you shall see the change too, hopefully! :)







Pleated Skirt, Cuff Neon Vest : Tibetan Plaza
Heels : Carlton London
Bag : Bata

Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Pickle! That's such a ten-on-ten style!
    BIG KISS!!
    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, too kind you are! :D
      Thank you Shelly! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look with neon and orange Ritu! Loved it :)
    Thank you for your previous comment <3

    Maybe you have time to see my new Outfit post: Different ways of wearing converse

    You are welcome to visit my First Blog Sale hosted on Facebook page. I'm selling New Items at one-third price as on websites For Indian Residents Only.

    Participate in my International Giveaway Each winner can choose her jewelry from Persunmall

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Akanksha! :)

      Much Love
      Ritu

      Delete
  3. nice!!!
    i'm in love with pleated skirts!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt

    You look stunning!
    Your blog is very inspiring
    I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April Fashionreports
    www.freakdelafashion.com

    ReplyDelete