Wednesday 10 July 2013

Talk to me, why won't you!

Another quick post!
My internship gets over in a few days now, and I already know that I am going to miss everything about it. Haven't slept properly since ages, but then somehow I have fallen in love with my hectic routine. Waking up early morning, taking the bus, seeing the same faces everyday, a silent acknowledgement, and there is much more which I shall talk about in the 'Internship Farewell' post.

And here are a few things that have become an essential part of my routine nowadays.

Outfit posts coming up this weekend! 
:)
 


Also, don't forget to check out the corsets, shirts, vests, t-shirts and over 200 items on 30% sale, on Romwe. The Sale ends on tomorrow!

So hurry, SHOP HERE!

 
 
 
 Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment