Friday 2 August 2013

For "What I Wear" : Bangalore Fashion Week 2013 | Winter/Festive 9th Edition : Street Fun

It's been a long desperate wait. A long wait to put up this particular post. It took me ages to sort out the pictures, so many pretty people, my god. And before you enjoy the pictures, I want to tell you how wonderful these evenings were. It's always great to meet new people. You get to learn and know so much from them.
And during these 4 evening, I met such people. Designers, Bloggers, Models, Stylists, Photographers, other fashion related people and even non fashion background ones. It was a pleasure meeting all of them. And it's a great feeling when people recognize you, through your work. Yeah, I have got a smug smile on right now. :D

Bangalore Fashion Week always leaves me with great memories.

I would like to thank 'What I Wear' for giving me this task again, it's a pleasure working with you guys. And a big thank you to Pepper PR for being so cooperative and also PR Pundit for all the fun! ;)

Photography : Debjyoti Das






























































































































































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now have a look some information about the upcoming venture Supertech Micasa Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete