Monday 26 August 2013

I Will Wait


There is a lot going on with me lately and somehow managing the blog and my college work gets on my nerves, quite often. And very much reflects in my behavior. Well, I cannot complain because this is something that I love doing. THIS keeps me going.

And while talking about this, Collaboration is something that is one of the few things that comes in my head.
It's always great to receive beautiful products from these lovely brands and people around who very much look forward to how I would execute the task.

Needless to say, I try my best. But sometimes thinking about the time crunch, I wonder if I could do better if I had more time on my hands for everything.
Well, I have been thinking about my weak points and flaws that I need to work on. And I will end the serious discussion here with the promise of improving on them. Because I know that will  make me even more content with I do. :)











Another collaboration, with Stylholic, has been a pleasant one.
I must mention that the people at Stylholic are really adorable, and receiving the package was the best part.  A note with a personal message was a delightful surprise! It really was!
Their Style Team picked up this beauteous Floral Print Blazer along with this uber-chic Skort.
Talking about the products, the material used for the blazer is so comfortable and soft! I couldn't stop admiring it! I still can't. Being a Textile Student, I tend to stare at fabrics for a long while, feeling it up and figuring out the material and weaves etc. Yeah, I sure sound like some 'Fabric-Stalker', if that was a mental disorder! :P
The skort is certainly one of the most trendiest things around. And I am so glad to own one now!

I didn't want to keep the look very monotonous, with a tube/crop top, and stick with something usual. So, while creating the look and going through the piles of fabrics in my house, I decided to try something new with fabric draping.
And voila! I managed to make a fitted cut out top! Though pinning it up and tucking it in everywhere possible to hold it, was one messy process!

Would love to know what you think of the look!


I would like to thank the staff at Cafe Mondo, HSR Layout for allowing me to shoot in the pretty cafe and also for being so supportive. :)

Blazer: Stylholic (Shop)
Skort : Stylholic (Shop)
Top : Fabric Draping
Heels : Carlton London
Clutch Bag : Zovi

8 comments:

  1. Skort is awesome !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that blazer and skort.. u look fab! :)

    Maybe you have time to see my new outfit post: Birthday Girl's Day out

    Win a Beautiful Bracelet of your Choice Enter GIVEAWAY right now!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same bottoms from Zara and love wearing it..I like the crop styling effort of yours..Chic!

    New post is up on my blog xx
    http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I am loving the Skort so much! :D
      And thanks a lot! :)

      Delete
  4. I know, it's so difficult to manage your life + blogging!
    we have to be super women ;)
    love your jacket!
    keep it up dear <3
    s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are right Sara! :D
      And thank you so much! :)

      Love <3
      xx

      Delete