Tuesday 6 August 2013

You don't get me


Starting the post with the famous quote by Coco Chanel, "Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."

Well, I couldn't agree more. 

And I am in love! With this Jacket! I want to stare at it all the time! All the time! 
I am not kidding! :P

Hope you enjoy the look and do share your thoughts on the same. :)


Photography : Debjyoti Das (thatPhotographerwithHeadphones)















About the look, wearing this uber chic long white jacket with this yellow dress tucked in as a top with high waist jeggings. These neon-ish green footwear completes the look. Have completely avoided accessories to highlight this edgy jacket.

Long Suit Jacket : Choies.com (Buy HERE)
Footwear : Choies.com (Buy HERE)
Top and Jeggings: Tibetan Plaza
Clutch Bag : Toniq
Watch : UCB

Shop from Choies.com

10 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE the look! Flawless it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes...And you have the best hairstyle!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so kind of you! :D
      Thanks a lot Rupa!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, i love your hair cut, is there a name for it? Please tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Moushmi, thanks a lot. :)
      Well, there is no any name for it, just got my hair chopped the way I wanted. :P

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, and so well styled.

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete