Saturday 7 September 2013

I Was Lost



So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost


I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans


Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize


Photography : Debjyoti Das | that Photographer with Headphones













So I celebrated my birthday yesterday! And such a beautiful day it was! I am blessed with such loving people around me!
Celebrated the birthday with my classmates and teachers and then went out with my best friend and met her boyfriend, FINALLY! Whattay cute couple! :')

And then this old friend dropped by, was great catching up! The night was crazy! Must not mention the details here! :P
Though there is a long way to go right now, I feel complete! Have this strong euphoric feeling inside me since yesterday! I am really happy with my life, such supporting loving parents and brother, super talented photographer (and a dear friend), sweet classmates and a few great friends! Nothing more I could ask for! :)
Oh, and the watch that I am wearing here is my birthday gift from my photographer! :D

Not the forget the phone calls from all the old friends, work friends and these bestest friends of mine, how I wish they were around!


I would like to thank all these people for making my birthday a memorable one!



Kurta and
Footwear : Westside
Pants : Tibetan Plaza
Earrings : Commercial Street
Bag : Bata
Watch : Gifted (Casio)


2 comments:

  1. You have a great smile.

    Love the look. Simple yet striking!

    ReplyDelete