Friday 9 May 2014

Down the Hill

I have this insuppressible urge to travel. I have this dream, a daydream to be particular, where I just imagine myself sitting on a hill top, with nothing but nature around. Valleys, water and fresh air. Staring at this parched dry tree outside my house and the squirrels jumping around, gives me immense happiness. And then I wonder how freaking exciting it would be to be amidst the nature, with no one to disturb and with no other chores or work to be done. Wow!(Read : Sigh)
Well, I think I have to wait for a little bit, to quench this desire. 

Also, I realised (not exactly the first time that I have had this feeling) that I need to be a little immodest in life. I happened to visit Forever New Store, which had a Sale going on. And my my. I was almost run over by the swarm of excited women. Not once. Again and again. Freak. 


And with all these unmanageable and wild feelings, there is boredom to be dealt with. So, I decided to get back to my hobby of fidgeting with things lying in the house. And the first target was my wardrobe. This hobby has certainly been passed down to me by my mom. I didn't have to dig in much. Discovered (again) a few tops that I hardly use, and which are in a pretty good condition btw. This black t shirt was lying in peace, for more than 2 years now. So here is what I did! Chop. Chop. Paint. Dab. Paint. And Voila! :D
Finally some use of the zillion textures I made during the painful modules in college. :D 

And now that I have finished writing, I see I have spoken about quite a lot of things in a single post. Don't blame me for the randomness. There is something crazy in the air around me.


DIY Crop Top - Razzle Dazzle Pickle






I quite like the way it looks! Actually I Looooouuve it! =D
*feelingtoosmug*













Crop Top : DIY
Denims : Vero Moda
Trainers : NIKE
Shades : Borrowed
Bag : Romwe
Bracelets : Toniq
Lipp Color : Sultry Pink by Colorbar

3 comments: