Tuesday 2 September 2014

Nothing But Time




It is quite heartbreaking for me to see that I haven't been able to post much. It's really not fair that we have only twenty four hours in a day, there is so much to do right! Life after college has been pretty awesome, no more submissions, but then these zillion projects and mails, kinda difficult to keep up with. But then guess what keeps me going? Think. Can't guess? Think a little harder.

Music. :)

“Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” 
― Maya Angelou


So here is a list of songs that I am stuck on these days, or I would rather say, are stuck in my head.

1. Opus Orange - Nothing But Time
2. Chet Faker - Gold (Flume Re-work)
3. Jose Gonzalez - Stay Alive
4. 
MΛRT - We All Need Fixing
5. Surinder Kaur Ft. G-Ta - Akhiyan Dubstep 
6. Jon Hopkins - Open Eye Signal
7. London Grammar - Nightcall (LG re-edit)
8. Tom Odell - Another Love
9. Lane 8 feat Bipolar Sunshine - I Got What You Need
10. London Grammar - Hey Now (Zero 7 Remix)
11. Ta-ku - I Miss You
















The look, this is one of my fav looks so far, and somehow in the last few months, I have been observing my inclination towards simple crop tops and maxi skirts. They scream 'Comfort'. I wore this outfit to the Myntra Trend Party, Bangalore, a few days back and decided to a detailed post on the same. As you can see, I still haven't stopped wearing these boots, sometimes I stare at them and see how tortured they must feel. These earrings are one of the latest additions in my wardrobe and yes, they go with everything.


Crop Top and Earrings and Rings : Ni Hao Fashion
Maxi Skirt and Backpack : Forever 21
Boots : Romwe
Lip Color : Wicked Orange by Colorbar




2 comments: